Last Update: 27/02/2022
Who we are
Our website address is: http://motheringlittleones.com.
We respect your privacy.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
We use Google analytics to collect, monitor and track data for the purpose of bettering and/or growing our website.
There is also a function for you to opt-out of your data being shared with this service.
You can click here for this:
[ga-optout text=”Disable Google Analytics”]
Who we share your data with
This website may share your information with Third Parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. These are the Third Party service providers this webstie currently uses:
- Mail Chimp: this is an email service provider that stores your information that you explicitly share in order to recieve communications from “email@example.com”
- Convertkit: this is an email service provider that stores your information that you explicitly share in order to receive communications from “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Paypal: this service is used for payment information and we will only share this information in order to fulfill an order you make
- Hello Bar: we use this service to collect information from those who explicitly give their information to us in order to add them to our mailing list to receive communications from us
- Zappier: we use this service to connect our contacts from Hello Bar to Mail Chimp, our email service provider
- Google Adsense: we use google adsense to serve ads on the website. Please see section titled ‘Google Adsense’ to see how to opt out of this service
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. For more information, see: https://automattic.com/privacy-notice/
Our contact information
For additional information you can contact the owner at: email@example.com
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
By continuing to use this website, you agree to these terms and accept them. If for any reason you do not agree, please refrain immediately from using this website. If you continue to use this site after any changes have been made, we will view this as your acceptance of the changes made to this policy.